Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Pampa Office
Your first visit to Pampa Dental Arts PLLC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- To guide our patients along a path of optimal oral health and wellness for life.
- To deliver the highest possible level of care with empathy and understanding.
- To continually pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology.
- To treat our patients as we would treat our families and as we would like to be treated.
- To deliver this care with first-class, excellent service.
- To respect our patients’ time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.
Click below to log in to your account. Once logged in you can check your appointments, make payments online, etc.
Our New Patient Forms are now available online so you can complete them at your leisure – saving you time waiting in our office and giving you time to carefully review our policies and procedures. If you would like to complete the forms before arriving at our office, please click the link below.
- Appointment, Cancellation, and After Hours Policy
- Patient Information Sheet
- PDAPLLC Consent for Treatment
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement;
- Notice of Privacy Rights
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.